35 Affirmations for Mental Health: Positive Statements to Help You Feel Better
If you’re looking for a way to boost your mood and improve your mental health, affirmations can be a powerful first step. Positively charged statements like affirmations can help change your thinking patterns and improve your outlook on life. They can be used to achieve any goal, including improving mental health. In this write-up, we will discuss 35 affirmations for mental health that you can use to feel better every day!
Mental health issues, the secret pandemic
One of the lesser talked about issues that came about from the pandemic and the lockdowns is the deterioration of mental health for so many people. The lack of social interaction, routine, and sense of purpose has taken a toll on mental health globally.
If you take anything from this, you need to know that you are not alone in feeling this way. It is perfectly normal to feel off balance during these times. However, there are things that you can do to help improve your mental health and remind yourself that you are special and can
Affirmations for mental health
One tool that can be used to help improve mental health is affirmations. Affirmations are nothing more than positively charged statements that help change your thinking patterns and improve your outlook on life. These simple affirmations can help you achieve any goal, including improving your mental health.
How do affirmations for mental health work
Everything in this life is made up of energy and vibrations. Thoughts are also made up of energy and vibrations. Affirmations work by matching the frequency of your thoughts with the things that you want to manifest in your life. In other words, affirmations help you attract what you desire by aligning your thoughts with your desired outcome. When you speak these powerful words that affirm what you desire, the Universe will take note and begin to align circumstances in your favor.
35 affirmations for mental health
Below is a list of 35 affirmations for mental health that you can use to improve your outlook and feel better every day. Repeat these affirmations out loud, write them down, or say them to yourself in the mirror each morning. Doing so will help program your mind for success and improve your mental health.
– I am in control of my thoughts and emotions.
– I am deserving of happiness and love.
– I am enough just the way I am.
– It is safe for me to express my feelings.
– I release all negativity from my body and mind.
– I Deserve to be happy and healthy.
– I am thankful for my life and all that I have.
– My thoughts create my reality.
– I choose to focus on the positive.
– I am surrounded by love and support.
– All of my needs are met.
– I am open to receiving abundance in all areas of my life.
– I am infinite potential.
– Anything is possible for me.
– I forgive myself for all past mistakes.
– I surround myself with positive people.
– I am at peace with myself and the world around me.
– I love and approve of myself just the way I am.
– My cup overflows with blessings.
– Prosperity flows to me easily and effortlessly.
– I am grateful for my many talents and abilities.
– Opportunities for success come to me easily.
– I attract only positive relationships into my life.
– I am a magnet for love and kindness.
– I am confident and self-assured.
– I always act in my best interest.
– My intuition is always guiding me to what is best for me.
– All things happens for my highest good.
– I am healthy, happy, and whole.
– I release all fear, worry, and doubt.
– I am surrounded by an aura of love and protection.
– Divine light fills me with strength, power, and courage.
– I am fearless and unstoppable.
Feel free to use the affirmations listed above word for word or create your own affirmations that are specific to your needs. Remember, the more personal the affirmations are, the more powerful they will be. So get creative and have fun with it!
Create a vision board
If you are not familiar with affirmations or are having trouble getting started, another tool that can be used to improve mental health is a vision board. A vision board is a collection of images, affirmations, and anything else that inspires you and represents what you want to achieve in life. Creating a vision board is a fun and easy way to get clear on your goals and start attracting the things you desire into your life.
Start by cutting out pictures of things that you want to manifest in your life. This could be a picture of a person in a calming, peaceful setting if you are looking to reduce stress, or a picture of a tropical beach if you are wanting to manifest a vacation. Once you have collected a bunch of images, create a collage on a poster board or in a journal. As you look at your vision board, allow yourself to feel the emotions that you would feel if you had already achieved your goals.
Affirmations and vision boards are two easy to incorporate, yet valuable tools that can be used to improve mental health. If you are looking to make positive changes in your life, give them a try, there’s really nothing to lose and everything to gain! Just remember that you are enough, you are capable and these tools just help bring those facts to the front and center.
👩👋 Before you go…. Be sure to get your free soul reading, I got goosebumps reading my results, take five minutes and get your 100% free soul reading (click here)