A Grateful Heart: 30 Affirmations of Gratitude to Start Your Day
A grateful heart is a happy heart. When you wake up each morning, take a few minutes to reflect on all of the things for which you are grateful. This simple practice can set the tone for your entire day and help you to focus on the positive aspects of life. In this blog post, we will share 30 affirmations of gratitude that you can recite each morning to start your day off on the right foot!
Gratitude is the ultimate multiplier
Ask any experienced law of attraction follower and they will tell you that the single most synergizing effect on their manifestation efforts belongs to “giving thanks”. It may seem counterintuitive, considering many people turn to affirmations in times of need.
So, if I am a person in need, why am I saying thanks and who am I thanking?
The answer is simple: You are thanking the universe for what you already have and for what you are about to receive. This act of gratitude creates a vibration of abundance, which in turn attracts more abundance into your life. It’s the law of attraction in action!
When you focus on what you’re grateful for, you open yourself up to receiving more of what you desire.
Take time to show gratitude
A typical session for most involves repeating 4-5 affirmations, twice a day, asking the universe to align your reality with your desires. I would recommend substituting a few of those sessions each week to focus on gratitude affirmations instead.
Not only is it a more pleasant way to start your manifesting routine, but you will find that your affirmations are received more quickly when you show gratitude for what you already have. Even if you are down bad and think you have nothing to be thankful for, I would encourage you to dig deep — I promise it will pay off in the long run.
30 Affirmations of Gratitude
We may not know your specific situation, or what you may be thankful for, but here is a list of 30 general affirmations of gratitude that you can use to get started. Remember, the more specific you are with your affirmations, the better!
– I am grateful for my health.
– I am grateful for my family and friends.
– I am grateful for my home.
– I am grateful for my job.
– I am grateful for my car.
– I am grateful for the food in my fridge.
– I am grateful for a roof over my head.
– The universe provides me with everything I need.
– I am grateful for my talents and abilities.
– I am grateful for my education.
– I am grateful for the air that I breathe.
– I am grateful for the sun that shines down on me each day.
– I am grateful for the rain that waters the plants.
– Thank you for my perfect body and good health.
– I am grateful for the love in my life.
– I appreciate all of the abundances in my life.
– I am thankful for financial abundance.
– I have everything I need to achieve my goals and dreams.
– My cup runneth over with blessings.
– I am thankful for my happy and fulfilling life.
– I am grateful for my many talents and gifts.
– I am thankful for the people who love and support me.
– I am grateful for my spiritual guides and angels.
– I am grateful for this beautiful planet that we call home.
– “Thank you, thank you, thank you!”
– My family and friends are healthy and happy.
– I am surrounded by love.
– All is well in my world.
– I appreciate everything and everyone in my life.
– Everything I have and will receive is courtesy of the universe”
Be sure to comb through this list and look for affirmations that speak to your current situation. You can also tweak the phrases to better fit your needs. For example, if you are looking for a new job, you might say “I am grateful for the perfect job that is coming to me now” or “I am thankful for the many opportunities that are being presented to me.”
When to use affirmations of gratitude
You can use affirmations of gratitude at any time, but I find them to be most effective first thing in the morning or right before bed. That way, you start and end your day on a positive note. You can even say them throughout the day as a reminder to stay thankful for all the good in your life.
Plenty of readers like to keep some affirmations on a notecard in their pocket, pulling it out to give thanks when they feel a sudden burst of gratitude.
Gratitude is a powerful emotion that can assist you in manifesting your desires and attracting more good into your life. By using affirmations of gratitude, you are telling the universe that you appreciate what you have — and that you’re ready to receive more. So dig deep, put a smile on your face and get ready to receive all the good that is coming your way!
👩👋 Before you go…. If you are looking to get serious with the power of manifestations, I mean really serious, take five minutes and watch this 100% free video (click here)
(We’ve based all 200+ of our manifestation articles on this system)