Law Of Assumption Affirmations
Assuming is often seen as a bad thing. We assume that people will do certain things, or that they think a certain way, and oftentimes we’re wrong. This can lead to all sorts of problems in our personal and professional lives.
But what if we looked at assumptions in a different light? What if we saw it as a tool that we could use to create the life we want?
This is where the law of assumption comes in. The law of assumption states that whatever we assume to be true will become true for us. In other words, our assumptions create our reality. If we assume that people are good and kind, then that’s what we’ll see in the world around us. If we assume that we’re going to have a great day, then that’s what we’ll experience.
Of course, this doesn’t mean that bad things will never happen to us. But it does mean that our attitude and outlook play a significant role in how we experience the world.
The law of assumption helps to manifest desires by living under the assumption that your desires have already been granted. So, if you want to manifest more money, live as if you already have it. If you want to manifest a new job, act as if you’ve already got the offer letter in hand. This doesn’t mean that you should quit your current job or spend all of your savings; rather, it means shifting your mindset to one of abundance and possibility.
When we make assumptions about others, we’re usually not coming from a place of love or understanding. We’re coming from a place of judgment and fear. But when we make assumptions about ourselves, we can use them to our advantage. We can use the law of assumption to create the life we want by assuming that good things will come our way.
Here is an example of ten law of assumption affirmations you can use today:
1. I assume that people are good and kind.
2. I assume that I will have a great day.
3. I assume that I am worthy of love and happiness.
4. I assume that good things will come my way.
5. I assume that I am capable of achieving anything I set my mind to.
6. I assume that I am surrounded by abundance.
7. I assume that all of my needs will be met.
8. I assume that I am loved and supported by the Universe.
9. I assume that my dreams will come true.
10. I assume that everything is working out for my highest good.
Not everyone uses affirmations the same way and you are free to put your own spin on how you practice them, but is important to at least follow these two principles :
1. Keep it short and sweet- An affirmation should be short enough that you can easily remember it and recite it to yourself throughout the day. It’s also important to make sure that your affirmation is stated in the present tense. For example, “I am healthy and happy” is better than “I will be healthy and happy.” This helps to program your mind for success in the here and now.
2. Make it specific- In order to get the most out of your affirmations, it’s important to make them as specific as possible. The more specific you are, the more powerful your affirmations will be. So, rather than saying “I am wealthy,” try “I am attracting abundance into my life.” This small change can make a big difference in how your affirmations work for you.
Law of assumption visualizations
In addition to affirmations, you can also use visualizations to help you create the life you want. Visualizations are a powerful tool that can help you to see your desires as if they’ve already been granted.
To do a law of assumption visualization, close your eyes and take a few deep breaths. Then, imagine yourself in a scenario where your desire has already been fulfilled. For example, if you’re wanting to manifest more money, visualize yourself counting a stack of cash or writing a check for your dream car. Really feel the emotions of what it would be like to have your desire already fulfilled. The more real you can make it feel, the better.
After you’ve finished your visualization, open your eyes and spend a few moments writing down everything you saw, felt, and experienced. This will help to solidify your visualization and increase its power.
In short, the law of assumption affirmations states that you can create the life you want by assuming that good things will come your way. This means living as if your desires have already been granted and visualizing yourself in scenarios where your desire has already been fulfilled. By doing this, you program your mind for success and attract abundance into your life. Good luck!
If you are looking to get serious with the power of manifestations, including step by step directions… start with this 100% free video