Neville Goddard Manifesting Guide
Neville Lancelot Goddard was a “new thought” author who wrote about Neville Goddard manifesting, the power of imagination, and the law of attraction. Neville’s work has been continued by modern-day teachers such as Bob Proctor, Joe Vitale, and Abraham Hicks. Neville Goddard manifesting is a process where you use your imagination to create what you desire in your life.
Manifesting through imagination
Neville Goddard believed that our imaginations are incredibly powerful and that we can use them to create what we desire in our lives. Stating that using your imagination to create a scene in your mind can eventually becomes a reality. Goddard believed that whatever you imagine, no matter ho big, can be eventually reflected in reality. He stated that, “Imagination is the only tool we have with which to sculpt our future.” Additionally, he was an advocate for affirmations as well.
What are affirmations?
Affirmations are positive statements that you say to yourself to manifest what you desire. Neville Goddard believed that affirmations were a powerful way to use your imagination to create what you want in your life. These powerful words of power can be used to shape your reality — for example, if you want to manifest a new career you could say “I am a successful doctor” or “I am a best-selling author.” If you desire love you can affirm “I am loved” or “I attract love into my life.” By continuously speaking these things regularly with emotion, you can start to see your reality shaped in front of your eyes and your desires come true.
Neville Goddard’s 5 step manifesting guide
1. Get clear on what you want: The first step is to get clear about what it is that you want to manifest in your life. What are your dreams and goals? What do you desire to create? Be specific and write down what you want in detail.
2. Feel the feelings of already having what you want: This step is all about feeling the emotions of already having what you desire. Neville Goddard believed that it was important to feel the feelings of what you want as if you already have it. What would it feel like to achieve your dreams? How would you feel if you were living your ideal life? Write down how you would feel and get in touch with those emotions.
3. Visualize what you want: The third step is to visualize what you want in detail. Neville Goddard believed that our imaginations are incredibly powerful and that we can use them to create what we desire. Spend some time picturing what you want in your mind. What does it look like? What does it feel like? Really immerse yourself in the scene and make it as real as possible.
4. Take action steps towards your goals: The fourth step is to take action steps towards your goals. This is important because you need to take concrete steps in order to bring your dreams and goals into reality. What can you do today to move closer towards your dreams?
5. Let go and trust: The final step is to let go and trust. This means letting go of any doubts or fears that you have about manifesting what you want. Neville Goddard believed that it was important to have faith and trust that what you desire will come into your life. When you let go and trust, you open yourself up to limitless possibilities.
Here are 10 example affirmations to get you started – be sure to tailor them to your specific goals
1. “I am loved.”
2. “I attract love into my life.”
3. “My business is seeing new, high-paying clients every month”
4. “I am deserving of wealth and abundance”
5. “I have a beautiful home.”
6. “I am healthy and fit.”
7. “I am surrounded by positive people.”
8. “I am always expanding my business.”
9. “My relationships are loving and supportive.”
10. “I live each day with joy and enthusiasm.”
Now that you have a general idea of Neville Goddard’s techniques and are equipped with some example affirmations, it’s important to follow some best practices. Find some time each and every day to work on your manifestation. This could be first thing in the morning, right before bed, or anytime that you have some free time. The more focus and attention you can give to your manifestation, the better. If circumstances permit, close your eyes and hone your imagination in on what you desire to create. Really immerse yourself in the scene and feel the emotions of already having what you want.
Neville Goddard also believed that it was important to take action steps towards your goals. This could be anything from doing some research on your desired career, networking with people in your field, or taking steps to start your own business. The key is to take action towards your goals and not just sit idly by.
Another important best practice is to let go of any doubts or fears that you have about achieving your goals. Neville Goddard believed that it was crucial to have faith and trust that what you desire will come into your life. When you let go of your doubts, you open yourself up to limitless possibilities.
Neville Goddard’s manifestation techniques are simple but powerful. If you follow his steps and best practices, you’ll be well on your way to manifesting your dreams and goals. So what are you waiting for? If you can dream it, you can make it a reality!
If you are looking to get serious with the power of manifestations, including step by step directions… start with this 100% free video