The 5 Best Root Chakra Stones for Balancing Your Energy And Creating Your Own Reality
Do you feel like you’re stuck in a rut? Are you struggling to manifest your desires? If so, your root chakra might be out of balance. The root chakra is the foundation of our energy system, and when it’s blocked or unbalanced, we can’t achieve our goals or create our own reality. Luckily, there are many root chakra stones that can help restore balance and create positive change. In this blog post, we will discuss the five best root chakra crystals and how they can help you achieve success!
A quick rundown on the seven chakras
As you begin your journey to mastering your root chakra, it’s important to have a basic understanding of the seven chakras. The seven chakras are as follows:
– The root chakra (Muladhara) can be found at the base of the spine. It governs our survival instinct and is correlated with the element of earth.
– The sacral chakra (Swadhisthana) is located below the navel. It governs our creative energy and is correlated with the element of water.
– The chakra of the solar plexus (Manipura) is located between the navel and the heart. It governs our personal power and is correlated with the element of fire.
– The heart chakra (Anahata) is located in the center of the chest. It governs our love capacity and is correlated with the element of air.
– The throat chakra (Vishuddha) is located in the throat. It governs how we communicate and is correlated with the element of ether.
– The third eye chakra (Ajna) is located between the eyebrows. It governs our intuition and is correlated with the element of mind.
– The crown chakra (aka Sahasrara) can be found at the top of our head. It governs our connection to the divine and is correlated with the element of spirit.
The root chakra
Now that you have a basic understanding of the seven chakras, let’s focus on the root chakra. The root chakra is responsible for our survival instinct. It is correlated with the element of earth and governs our sense of security and stability. When the root chakra is in balance, we feel confident and secure in ourselves and our capacity to meet our basic needs. We are able to manifest our desires and create our own reality. However, when the root chakra is out of balance, we can feel anxious, stressed, and insecure. We may struggle to manifest our desires and achieve our goals.
Root Chakra Stones
When it comes time to clear and empower your first chakra, there are many stones that can be used. Here are the five best root chakra stones for balancing your energy and creating your own reality:
Black tourmaline is a powerful root chakra stone that grounds and protects us from negative energy. It aids in the removal of energy blockages and generates a feeling of security and protection..
Red jasper is a root chakra stone that grounds us to the earth and helps us to feel safe and secure. It also provides support during times of stress and can help to boost our energy levels.
Hematite is a root chakra stone that grounds us and helps us to feel centered and stable. It also helps to protect us from negative energy and creates a sense of security and safety.
Obsidian is a root chakra stone that grounds us and helps us to release negativity and ease fears. It promotes strength, courage, and stability.
Smoky quartz is a root chakra stone that grounds us and helps us to release negative energy. It also provides support during times of stress and can help to boost our energy levels.
Using your root chakras stones
Once you’ve selected the root chakra stones from the list above that resonate with you, it’s time to put them to use! Here are a few ideas on how to use your root chakra stones:
– Carry them with you: Carrying your root chakra stones with you throughout the day will help to keep your energy grounded and protected.
– Place them in your home or office: Placing root chakra stones in your home or office will help to create a sense of feeling safe and secure.
– Use them in meditation: Using root chakra stones in meditation will help to clear away energetic blockages and promote a sense of grounding and stability.
– Wear them as jewelry: Wearing root chakra stones as jewelry (such as a pendant or bracelet) will help to keep your energy grounded and protected.
How will I know if my root chakra stones are working?
There are a few ways to tell if your root chakra stones are working. First, you may feel more grounded and stable. You may also notice that you’re able to manifest your desires more easily. Additionally, you may find that you’re less fearful and more confident. If you’d like to get a more accurate idea of how your root chakra stones are working, you can always consult with a certified energy healer or intuitive guide.
The bottom line
Root chakra stones are a great way to balance your energy and create your own reality. When selecting root chakra stones, be sure to choose the ones that resonate with you. Once you have your root chakra stones, there are many ways to use them. You can carry them with you, place them in your home or office, use them in meditation, or wear them as jewelry. However you use them, as long as you are consistent, you will eventually see results. The Universe is your biggest cheerleader and will always support you on your root chakra balancing journey. Namaste!
👩👋 Before you go…. Be sure to get your free soul reading, I got goosebumps reading my results, take five minutes and get your 100% free soul reading (click here)