In partnership with The Fresh Toast
LatAm Cann.BIZ was conceived as a 2-day fully bilingual interdisciplinary conference that will address global and regional trends and provide up-to-date information on the cannabis and hemp industries
LatAm Cann.BIZ, the most important cannabis event in Latin America, will be held on September 1 and 2 at the Santa María Luxury Collection Hotel & Golf Resort in Panama City.
The event, organized by El Planteo, the most read cannabis media outlet in the Spanish-speaking world, PR MedCann.Biz, Javier Hasse, and Canalis Capital, will bring together a large portion of the most prominent business people, investors, and professionals in the global cannabis industry to Panama. Find your tickets here.
A Conference For The Global Cannabis Industry
LatAm Cann.BIZ was conceived as a 2-day fully bilingual interdisciplinary conference that will address global and regional trends and provide up-to-date information on the cannabis and hemp industries, including the regulatory framework that governs its production and distribution, cannabis technology, science, and good agricultural and manufacturing practices.
Executives of the best-performing cannabis companies, political actors, high-ranking government officials, medical professionals, and cannabis communicators will attend the event.
“We have thought of it as a space to discover interesting investment opportunities and learn how to be successful in this budding industry,” says Noemi Pérez, CEO of Green Book Academy, president of Puerto Rico MedCann.Biz, and one of the organizers of the event.
The event will feature speeches, panel discussions, talks, networking, and presentations from companies and investors, and will enable networking among various stakeholders.
Some of the most outstanding speakers are:
- Adolfo Linares – Lawyer, Former Vice Minister of Education of Panama
- Aras Azadian – Avicanna (OTC: AVCNF)
- Bob Hoban – Clark Hill
- Carlos Hoyos – Velo Legal
- Carlos Ossa – Patient Activist
- Carlos Vives Jr.
- Carolina de la Guardia – Lawyer
- Cynthia Salarizadeh – House of Saka, Green Market Report
- Dr. Dedi Meiri – Laboratory of Cancer Biology and Cannabinoid Research at the Technion Faculty of Biology
- Dra. Ericka Stahl – Fundación Buscando Alternativas, Interdiscipliary Latin American Society of Cannabinology
- Eric Block – Wana Brands
- Lcda. Elvia Lau – National Director of Pharmacy and Drugs, Health Ministry of Panama
- Facundo Garretón – Former Legislator of Argentina, Terraflos
- Garyn Angel – Magical Butter
- Hernán Panessi – Journalist
- Ingrid Schmidt – LATAM Cann.Biz
- Javier Hasse – El Planteo, Benzinga, Forbes, Entrepreneur Media
- José Bacellar – VerdeMed
- Juanjo Feijoo – Weedmaps (NASDAQ: MAPS)
- Julian Cohen – Canopy Growth Corp (NYSE: CGC)
- Leroy Sheffer – Vice President of the National Bank of Panama’s Board of Directors
- Lorne Gertner – Serial Entrepreneur, Toky Smoke, PharmaCan
- Lucas Nosiglia – Avicanna
- Luris Higuera – Fundación Buscando Alternativas
- Mara Gordon – Aunt Zelda’s
- Marco Algorta – Bienstar Wellness
- Mariano Duque Velasco – BSF Seeds
- Mark Goldhar – Healing Maps
- Matt Nordgren – Arcadian Capital
- Natalia Kesselman – El Planteo
- Noemí Pérez – Green Book Academy
- Dr. Oludare “Dare” Odumosu – Zelira Therapeutics (ASX: ZLD) (OTCQB: ZLDAF)
- Pablo Zuanic – Cantor Fitzgerald
- Paul Henderson – High Times Magazine
- Ray Harari – Canalis Capital
- Ryan Douglas – Ryan Douglas Cultivation
- Dr. Sandra Carrillo
- Scott Greiper – Viridian Capital Advisors
- Shadi Atassi – Former Soccer Player, Milonga Yerba Mate
You can now get your early bird tickets by clicking here. Hurry up! Prices will go up soon.
Do you want to be a speaker at LatAm Cann.BIZ?
LatAm Cann.BIZ is still accepting speaker requests. Applications are reviewed by the LatAm Cann.BIZ team.
Click here to apply.
Would you like to sponsor LatAm Cann.BIZ?
Our media partners include The Fresh Toast, El Planteo, Benzinga, High Times Magazine, Honeysuckle Magazine, Revista Crónicas, En Volá, Green Market Report, and more.
Get your brand in front of the top media in the cannabis world and beyond!
Read more on The Fresh Toast