View the original article about What All You Should Kcnow About CBD Gummy Bears at Eat CBD Gummies.
CBD has certainly become a worldwide phenomenon. Since 1400-2000 BC, people have been using CBD. However, it is only since in the beginning of this millennium, with the advent of science and technology, people have proactively begun using CBD as an additional crutch. The host of side effects and symptoms as a result of using western medicine has made people lean the other way. But is CBD truly a life-saving plant? CBD benefits are far and wide. But with the science of CBD and its extraction steadily making progress, it is only a matter of time that the full potential of CBD can be utilized. Today, we embark on enlightening you on what makes CBD gummies tick, how they are made and other queries that may be wavering about in your mind…
CBD is the crisper form of Cannabidiol. It is one of the thousands of active cannabinoids present during the extraction of cannabis. These other cannabinoids include terpenes, flavonoids and so on. Marijuana is not the only source for CBD, there exist hemp seed oil through which isolate and full spectrum forms of CBD are drawn out!
No. CBD is primarily a psychoactive substance. The feelings of intoxication and euphoria recreational user’s experiences are because of a compound called “THC”. This stands for tetrahydrocannabinol. The THC is a psychoactive substance which makes up only 0.3% of the CBD extract. There is no chance in hell you could get high after taking this negligible amount of THC!
These are candies you can munch on, that contain CBD oil in it. It is definitely one of the most discreet ways to consume CBD, without the hassle of all the accessories and tools you may need otherwise. With the aggressive marketing by CBD producers via influencers on YouTube and special telecast on TV, the popularity of CBD gummies have skyrocketed. So much so that even non-users of CBD are slowly making the shift…
However there exist the issue that CBD products are not exactly FDA approved. Meaning the strength and purity of the CBD in these gummies may fluctuate depending on the brand you’re opting for.
The health benefits are for consuming CBD in general, and not only pertaining to gummies. The multitude of health benefits include:
- Pain Relief: CBD is effective in relieving pain. This is kudos to its anti-inflammatory properties, but research has come far to establish the link between CBD and the way it reacts with neuron transmitter. The analgesic properties of CBD make it an alternative to painkillers like aspirin, ibuprofen and so on.
- Anxiolytic Properties: CBD and anxiety curing have gone hand-in-hand. But CBD has also shown positive effects on depression, insomnia, PTSD, OCD etc. The list is endless! The way in which it is believed to function is that it increases the level of serotonin (neuron transmitter) and anandamide (Endocannabinoid) in the brain.
- Skin Health: CBD has been in the form of lotions and creams to bat against facial acnes, rashes and inflammation. The reason it works is because cannabinoids can stimulate cell growth and healing
- Maintains Balance: Helps your body maintain general well-being and homeostasis.
- The Dosing Is Just Easy: There are clear instructions outlining how much CBD is present in each serving. This again depends on the brand you buy, but a general rule say 25-30mg is the standard for most. You can start taking small numbers, and see how your body responds. The CBD gummies take a considerably longer time to get to work. So don’t call the brands complaint number and give them a serving! Instead wait for at least an hour or two. You can slowly increase the dosage as per your need.
- These Help With Headaches: CBD gummies have been effective in curbing headaches. This is due to its ability to relieve inflammation and what is called nociceptive pain, both of which cause headaches.
- CBD Gummies Help You Sleep: The reasons behind sleeplessness could even be stress and anxiety. But nevertheless, CBD gummies help you get a good night’s rest, so that you wake up the next day refreshed!
Well that depends entirely on where you live. Check up with your government regulations pertaining to your state or country. If it is CBD legal, then you’re good to go! Sometimes the regulations may declare CBD legal, but not THC as legal. In that case stay clear of full spectrum CBD gummy bears, or any CBD product that has THC in it.
With that being said, we can conclude with absolute assurance that if other medicine doesn’t work its charm on you, be sure to try CBD gummies. They have it in them to change lives!
Learn more about CBD Gummies at Eat CBD Gummies.
Advertising disclosure: We may receive compensation for some of the links in our stories. Thank you for supporting LA Weekly and our advertisers.