Unlock your morning manifestation routine
Each morning represents a fresh start for us and by incorporating a morning manifestation into your routine you can set the tone and vibration for the day ahead. But what exactly is a morning manifestation and how can you perform one?
What is a morning manifestation?
A morning manifestation is simply setting an intention for the day ahead. This could be something as small as ‘I intend to have a productive day’ or ‘I intend to manifest my dream job’.
In general, manifestations are essentially our goals, desires and wishes that we put out into the Universe in order to bring them into our reality. By taking some time each morning to focus on what we want to manifest, we are opening up the channels through which these things can come into our lives.
There are many different ways that you can go about performing a morning manifestation.
Here are 6 key steps that you can take:
1. Wake up with intention – start your day by setting an intention for what you want to achieve. This could be something as simple as ‘I intend to have a productive day’ or ‘I intend to manifest my dream job’.
2. Write it down – get a notebook and write down your intention for the day ahead. This will help to keep you focused on what you want to achieve.
3. Visualize it – spend a few minutes each morning picturing yourself achieving your goal. See yourself in your mind’s eye as already having attained it.
4. Feel the feeling – as you visualize achieving your goal, focus on how it would feel to have already accomplished it. What emotions would you be experiencing?
5. Take action – throughout the day, take any actions that you can that will move you closer towards your goal. Even small steps can make a big difference.
6. Be grateful – at the end of each session, take a few minutes to reflect on what you’re grateful for. This will help to raise your vibration and attract more good things into your life.
If you need inspiration, here are three examples of manifestations you can say every morning during your morning manifestation routine:
– I am grateful for my health, wealth, and happiness.
– I am manifesting my dream job/career today and every day.
– I am attracting abundance into my life.
You can also incorporate vision boards and manifestation crystals into your morning manifestation routine. Vision boards are a great way to keep your goals and intentions at the forefront of your mind, while manifestation crystals can help to raise your vibration and attract positive energy.
So there you have it – everything you need to know about a morning manifestation routine! Incorporating this simple but powerful practice into your daily routine can make a big difference in helping you to achieve your goals and bring your dreams into reality.
If you are looking to get serious with the power of manifestations, including step by step directions… start with this 100% free video